Instructions for Presenters
1. The preparation room is located in R0.001, in building R, ground floor of the Munich University of Applied Sciences (Fachhhochschule München), Hess Street.
2. Speakers should check and upload their presentations in the preparation room not later than three hours before the relevant session. For speakers presenting in the first session in the morning, it will be necessary to upload your presentation the evening before.
3. Accepted data storage media are CD/DVD or USB devices.
4. The preparation room will be open from 9.00 am until 18.00 pm.
5. The software used for the presentations will be Microsoft PowerPoint 2003. We recommend your presentation be provided in an MS PowerPoint version not older than 2000.
Posters may be no larger than 95 cm high and 84 cm wide.
All posters will receive a number and will be hung according to Track and sessions. Please find your number in the poster area and place your poster there.
The poster presentations have been divided into two groups-Monday and Tuesday (Group 1) and Wednesday and Thursday (Group 2).
If your poster belongs to Group 1 (Monday and Tuesday) please hang your poster on Monday morning and leave it up for the two days of Group 1. Please remove your poster on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning, at the latest before 8:15. Group 2 posters can be put up at 8:30 am Wednesday morning and will remain up until Thursday evening.
Please check the Program timetable for the exact times of your Track’s poster session. It is desirable that you be present at your poster during the poster discussion times to answer questions.
All posters must be removed before Friday, 17:00. Any poster remaining after the end of the Congress cannot be returned.
As a participating author to the 5th World Congress of Biomechanics, you will have received an invitation from MEDIMOND International Proceedings Publishers, to submit your paper for publication.
This is entirely voluntarily on your part, as charges arise to you, from this publication. You do not have to accept this offer.
As previously announced Elsevier is publishing the Abstract Book and Program and also providing us with a CD of all Congress abstracts. These will be the only Official publications of the World Congress and there is no extra charge for these.
Following the World Congress, of course, you may submit your papers to any professional journal or book of your choice, subject to a separate review process. The copyright for the World Congress expires at the end of the Congress and extends only to the abstract.
Medimond is simply a voluntary option, for those wishing to publish full papers.
Medimond Publishers has made the offer to publish papers from the World Congress for those who can and wish to pay for the publication of their paper. As stated above, this is entirely your own choice. There is no requirementthat you publish with Medimond and no restrictions against your publishing anywhere else.
World Congress Secretary